2017 AGM; also Marchwood Rally

This forum is for members general information exchange. You must register with name and valid e-mail address before being able to post a message. Non members are welcome to make contact with us through this forum. Please don't include your personal contact details in your message.
ken endean

2017 AGM; also Marchwood Rally

Post by ken endean »

As my previous date announcements were on the old forum, I think I had better repeat them on the new one. Our next rally at Marchwood Yacht Club, on Southampton Water, is booked for the weekend of 16-17 September. We treat the evening meal as our laying-up supper and I understand that MYC has a new chef. Also please note that our 2017 AGM will be on Sunday 26 November, at our usual venue which is the Upper Thames Motor Yacht Club at Sonning. More details for both events will be issued in due course.
ken endean

Re: 2017 AGM; also Marchwood Rally

Post by ken endean »

AGM reminder: AGM notices were sent out a few weeks' ago but in case anyone has missed or lost theirs, we shall be meeting at the Upper Thames Yacht Club on the afternoon of Sunday 26th November. The club is at Sonning, on the Thames. If anyone need more info or directions, please ask ASAP.