Sabre wanted

This forum is for members general information exchange. You must register with name and valid e-mail address before being able to post a message. Non members are welcome to make contact with us through this forum. Please don't include your personal contact details in your message.
ken endean

Sabre wanted

Post by ken endean »

We have been contacted by someone who would like to buy a Sabre 27, although he was put off the first one he inspected because it 'looked tired' (presumably scruffy and dirty). If anybody is aware of an owner who is considering selling a Sabre, please let us know.
Ken Endean
jezza

Re: Sabre wanted

Post by jezza »

Sea Spear is still for sale but probably would meet the scruffy and tired description these days, although she is well-equipped and was seaworthy before being laid up.
Jerry Jones
Sea Spear
Weston-super-Mare
ken endean

Post by ken endean »

Thanks - I'll direct him to the website details.
Ken
samphire2014

Post by samphire2014 »

I am considering selling Samphire (1976 Mk2). She is well sorted, new upholstery and carpets, heating, some headlining replaced, newly refreshed heads and rigged for solo sailing. Davits fitted subject to negotiation. Has a new top of the range Kemp genoa, as well as having been copper coated in the last 3 years. Full history and receipts where necessary. Located on the East Coast (Harwich area). Survey within the last 5 years. Will very much depend on price the buyer might offer, but OIRO £10K, would start a conversation.
ken endean

Post by ken endean »

Thanks. I have passed the basic message to the prospective buyer and offered to put him in touch with you if he is interested.
Ken
Charles

Post by Charles »

Hi Ken

Would you mind also passing on my details.

I am thinking of selling Cupar of fife (Mk2 bilge keel) this year though not as yet advertised, she was fully restored and updated approx. 5 year ago when the picture first went on the website and has had little use since and now the family are getting too big ...

She lies on the East Coast in Suffolk and may come with the private mooring.

Let me know if you need further contact details.

Regards

Charles
ken endean

Post by ken endean »

OK Charles,
I have passed on your contact details.
Ken