Cockpit tent

Posts that appeared in the original forum have been transferred here. It's worth searching them for answers - it's a goldmine.
Sabre27Admin
Site Admin

Cockpit tent

Post by Sabre27Admin »

Shamal
United Kingdom
41 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2009 : 17:35:07
We're just working out our 'to do' list and trying to put some idea of costs behind them so we can decide if they are this year, next year or a pipedream.

One major item was a new mains'l - but that question has been answered a couple of days ago.

The other is that we'd really like a fully enclosed cockpit tent, which connects to the pramhood (which has a zip already).

I know a few Sabre's have these and would very much like to hear your experiences, and if you would be prepared to share the costs that would be great.

Many thanks for your help.

Neil & Alison
'Shamal' - Titchmarsh Marina
Mike T
67 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2009 : 18:26:31
Hi,
Cant help you out with cost as my cockpit tent came with the boat but they are a very very nice addition, i use mine all the time because it doubles the boats interior size (nice if your stuck in a wet windy marina for a few days ) its good for keeping the sun off you in the middle of summer with the doors rolled up. and its usefull in the winter the keep the cockpit clean and dry.

Regards
Mike
=====================
Webmaster
http://sabre27.org.uk
=====================