Sabre 27 Yachts for Sale
Boats currently listed for sale: 4
Enigma, Twin Keel, 1979
Latest Entry Update: March 18, 2021
Location: Canvey Island Yacht Club, Essex
Telephone: 07769 672907
Description: Continually refurbished since acquired in 2008. Last surveyed 4 April 2017. All observations minor and remedied except for the requirement to replace standing rigging. This was done in May 2018.
- Main Sail, Genoa, Cruising Shoot, Spinnaker & pole, including all sheets. New Z-spars boom recently fitted. All halyards and reefing lines (2) led back to cockpit.
- Yanmar 2GM20, Sterling Advanced alternator regulator, 2x 110Ahr batteries with split diode distribution, Nasa Clipper Battery Monitor BM-1
- Nasa Clipper speed/direction wind system, Garmin GPS 152, Nasa Clipper GPS Repeater, Stowe Navsounder depth. Standard Horizon
- Quest-X GX1500E DSC VHF, Raymarine ST1000+ Tiller Pilot, deck compass.
- Main anchor and chain, Kedge anchor and warp. GRP tender and oars. Inflatable Avon tender and ours.
- Spinflo Nelson cooker, gas safety certificate
- Saloon, galley, heads, cockpit and deck all refurbished. Forecabin tidy, but original. LED lighting throughout. Most navigation lights LED also.
Pelagos, Twin Keel, 1971
Latest Entry Update: February 11, 2021
Location: Walton on the Naze
Contact: John Hopthrow
Pelagos is for sale Westwater Yacht Brokers Marina at Walton on the Naze, she is in a good condition subject to the usual pre launch start of season work ie clean down, antifoul, bend on sails, etc The engine was serviced and had oil and filters changed as the boat was taken out of the water at the end of the season before last.
Full details: Westwater Yacht Sales
Gayaneh, Twin Keel, 1974
Latest Entry Update: January 11, 2021
Location: Gillingham Marina, River Medway, Kent
Contact: Joy Ginn
Telephone: 020 8850 87888
Keith and I have sailed Gayaneh for 40 years. Initially we crewed for Frank, sailing regularly most weekends in the season and annual holidays across the English Channel to Holland. After 12 years Frank sadly died and we bought the boat from his widow. We continued to sail the boat with Geraint, our own crew member, on annual trips to Holland and once to the Channel Islands in company with the RYA as well as competing the Inter-Club races and rallies with the Essex Yacht Club.
Sailing has been my life for over 50 years and I would love to carry on but sadly, Keith recently passed away and it is now time to sell our beloved Gayaneh. She is well equipped for comfort as well as great sailing. She is an excellent sea boat and sails well in all conditions.
- Bilge keel
- Excellent genoa with newly fitted roller reefing – sets perfectly at all levels of reefing
- Mainsail good condition with slab reefing
- A large Spinnaker and sheets
- Most of the halyards are fed back to the cockpit
- Vetus 20 HP – diesel
- Mainsail cover
- Spray hood
- Genoa u/v strip
- Wood panelled interior and bookshelves
- 4/5 berths in 2 cabins
- Berth upholstery and back boards covered in warm blue material
- Sea toilet
- 2 burner gas cooker with grill
- Free standing fridge – Waeco 350
- Large stainless steel water tank
- Autohelm St 100
- GPS – Garmin mounted in cockpit
- VHF radio – Sea voice
- Hand held VHF radio – Icom
- Echo sounder
- Solar panel fixed to pushpit and two 110 Ah batteries
- Large Avon Inflatable and 2 oars – all barely used. Stowed in locker under quarter berth.
- Anchor and chain
- Kedge anchor
- Mooring warps
Optional extras include 2 self-inflating life jackets and 2 pairs of Gill sailing boots
Vingt-Sept, Fin Keel, 1971
Latest Entry Update: November 6, 2020
Location: Brixham, Devon
Contact: Katy Bennie
Telephone: 01626 353500
Two careful owners. The saloon has been completely refurbished with new woodwork, upholstery and instrument panel. The exterior was recently repainted, and it has a new set of sails.